This week we started our very first group project, a radio show! I was pretty nervous last Friday when I saw that we would have to be collaborating and completing group assignments this upcoming week, because hello completely online class!! But, I went on Twitter and saw the Ashleigh and Alaina were tweeting out looking for another group member! So I dm’ed Ashleigh and found myself a group! Then Ana got added in and we were set!
We have made some pretty great progress so far! We have been communicating a ton through email discussing and bouncing ideas off one another, and then we also have a wonderfully organized google doc thanks to Ashleigh. We have a basic format/layout for how our future radio show will play out, all the necessary components of the show listed, and a chart for us to pick what part of the radio show we would like to work on! We also shared our doc with Professor Bond for some added feedback! This google doc has been awesome for laying out general thoughts and ideas, and turning them into a plan for all of us to contribute to! We are still in the process of completing all the week one tasks, but we are set up for success nicely!
For an assignment/group project that I was extremely apprehensive about I am pretty excited to see what our group comes up with! Distress Signal Radio will be right back with some awesome content, stay tuned!!